susanylee

susanylee

Butterfly Hunter

Butterfly Hunter - Julie Bozza Excuse me as I try to type while hugging myself holding this book...Guess what book just quietly snuck its way on to my FAVORITES shelf – yup...BUTTERFLY HUNTER! I loved this book. Sweet and kind and gentle and endearing…with 2 of the most charming MC’s ever – Davey, an Australian tour guide and Nicholas, a son of an English earl, out to find a rumored, yet undiscovered breed of butterfly. Admittedly, it doesn’t sound like the most interesting, captivating story. But think 2 gorgeous MC’s, with Aussie/Brit accents, in a friends-to-lovers (gay-for-you...but don’t let that stop you) romance set against the amazing Outback.I found the book, from start to finish, utterly delightful. The sex scenes are mostly fade-to-black, but it didn’t bother me (there are some very hot kissing scenes though...:) ). This book is romantic and beautiful and put a smile on my face and a warmth in my heart. Might be too sweet for some…but for me, I was enchanted. Now, off to look into Australian vacations…!!!