susanylee

susanylee

Six Degrees of Lust - Taylor V. Donovan Let me tell you why I would normally dislike this book:* Too many characters* All of whom are gay or bisexual* All conveniently intertwined somehow* All perfectLet me tell you why I ended up loving this book:* So many characters to choose from. * All of whom are HOTLY gay or bisexual and attracted to one another* All intertwined in this “six degrees” way that makes it fun to figure out who-knows-who* All imperfectly perfect with interesting stories to be toldIt’s a given I’m going to love Mac and Sam. Their sexual tension was SO FREAKING HOT and the emotional power play between them actually was hysterical at times, heartbreaking at times, and at-my-happy-place at times. This coupling is such a great storyline. Knowing this, I’d typically get super annoyed with the fact that other characters kept butting in and taking away Mac & Sam time. Thing is, these other characters were awesome too! Logan, Braxton, Remy, Chris, Eric, Duncan, Nicky, Sasha (I want to know more about Sasha!!!)…and lest we forget the Leviticus killer…have interesting stories in their own rights and I want to read those stories. I want each of them to have a book and I want them all to remain interconnected! Top all this off with a really creepy yet satisfying murder mystery plot and I am hooked on this series!Jumping immediately into book 2…!!!