susanylee

susanylee

Every Move He Makes - Barbara Elsborg 3.5 stars...but I so wished it would have been more...Room service: it’s the perfect scenario. You get to choose whatever you want. You get to eat in your pj’s. You get everything served up gorgeously in a pretty tray and delivered to you. But, despite all that is right with it, I’ve never once thought anything I’ve ordered was the best thing I’ve eaten. This book should have been PERFECT. It’s exactly what I wanted. I read it in my pj’s. It got served up w/ a very pretty cover and delivered to my Kindle. I wanted it to be the best thing I’ve ever read.Not quite there. M16, Russian mafia, spies, intrigue, mountain training centers, 2 broken MC’s, HOT as can be, wearing each other down to get to the core.The story is fantastic. The MC’s, Logan (bodyguard)/Zak (Russian brat) are layered and interesting. The banter is funny at times.The action is entertaining. However,The writing gets sloggy in the middle.The interaction between the MC’s is often repetitive.Each of them can be annoyingly stubborn and whiney. And I was so tempted to skim…lord help me, I was tempted…All-in-all, the book was fun. It filled my hunger for an action-packed, smexy read. I felt slightly disappointed, but not distractingly so. Recommended’ish. I can see a lot of people loving this book. I can see some having no patience for it.