susanylee

susanylee

Stars & Stripes - Abigail Roux 4.5 starsFinally. All that was good about Ty & Zane, that had been trapped in decent, but sometimes confusing, overwritten, or outlandish stories to date, finally made it's way to one AWESOME book."Stars & Stripes" is my favorite of the Cut & Run series and I feel it rewards the faithful readers and was like a BIG HUG to Ty & Zane fans everywhere. FINALLY the series lived up to its potential! Forget tigers. Forget Texas. Forget bitchy moms. Forget crazy grandfathers. Forget everything else. And allow yourself to really, really enjoy the relationship that took 5 books to finally evolve to this perfect place. Ty & Zane are SO IN LOVE in this book and it's BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING and HYSTERICAL and SWEET and, and, and... Less angst and more LOVE! :) And as an added treat, we finally get to meet Zane's family and get to know more about HIM!!! Harrison Garrett, Zane's dad...what a hero! Love that guy!Thank goodness the writing has gotten better in this book as well! There are some really classic one-liners that were fantastically funny!"Quit your bitching and go buy me a Stetson""Ball prints on my hood!""Don't be grabby. It's rude""Can I rent Chester, do you think?""Have we had the 'I hate you' conversation lately? I'd like have that one again. Real soon."Loved it. Love them. WE WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!