susanylee

susanylee

Sacrificed - J.P. Barnaby *sigh* ...series done. I am SO going to miss Brian and Jamie. It's going to be really really hard not having any more of them to look forward to. This series had SUCH a deep impact on me. Not perfectly written, no. Sometimes irritatingly juvenile POV/voice. But, I have LOVED the journey getting to know them...experiencing their painful struggles and celebrating their love that helped them to overcome everything thrown their way. Book 6 was the best of the series (and made some of the weaker middle books worth it now). Again in Jamie's POV...it was Jamie's healing, his FIGHT, to move on and past all the struggles, the pain. You can't help but cheer for him! And again, the love and loyalty and complete commitment Jamie and Brian had towards one another was like a healing balm for my raw and worn heart. I'd reco this to anyone 1)willing to invest in a 6-book series2)who can tolerate some frustrating writing3)wanting to commit to getting to know 2 immature, naive, but battered teens4)with a craving for painful yet sweetSo glad I took the time...for all the times I felt annoyed and aggravated, it really ended up being worth it for me personally.