susanylee

susanylee

Quis Custodiet - Manna Francis 1 star – A Carnac sighting!1 star – Paul (but let’s get real…Paul is worth 5 stars on his own) How FANTASTIC is HE?1 star – jealous Toreth…love me some jealous Toreth1 star – patient Warrick; I love him more and more the more and more he puts up with Toreth1 star – I found out that Sara is Asian! How did I miss that before?! My peeps!1 star – Paul…oh, wait…I gave him one already right? He's hysterical!1 star – brilliant writingOh dear, I’ve given out too many stars!Toreth – as I mentioned, I do love jealous Toreth. But he scares me when he talks about killing Warrick if he catches him cheating. I have a love/hate relationship with this man. Warrick – true, he should have given Toreth a harder time about having him investigated & followed. But, I love how Warrick knows how to handle Toreth. He loves him. He deals with him. He owns him. I want him. One of my favs in the series. Even though, again, I would have loved more Warrick, he was perfectly placed in the parts he was in AND he was never far...always in Toreth's thoughts.