susanylee

susanylee

Pancakes (The Administration, #2.3) - Manna Francis Ooooookay! NOW WE’RE TALKING! This is the perfect novella. Sexual tension. Confused feelings. Mind games. Dysfunction. Underlying romance.Not-so-innocent bystanders. Great one-liners. Cooking!Way to come through at the 11th hour, Manna Frances. I was about to give up. But, alas, my GR peeps did not let me down either…they all pushed me forward to Pancakes and here I am!I loved both Warrick (duh) AND Toreth (shock-the-hell-outta-me) in this book! Warrick no longer is the wuss I was worried he’d be. He’s controlling this game at this point! And Toreth, ahhhh…sweetie…it’s ok that you’re scared to have feelings. I kinda love you for it! And PS – Sara is the shit. Loving her too…”’How are you enjoying the play?’ Warrick asked.She looked around. ‘Boring as fuck,’ she said candidly.Slight smile.‘Then you’re doing it wrong, because the play is quite tedious.’She laughed.‘Boring as not fucking, then.’”LOVE IT!Pancakes was a TREAT! Definitely something to be read and reread again and again!