susanylee

susanylee

Bulletproof - Mary Calmes Too much of a good thing.Don’t get me wrong: I love Sam & Jory.But they weren’t even together for 2/3 of this book and when they’re not together, they actually annoy the crap out of me. Jory flirts w/ men and leads them on. And every man wants him and he has no idea why it turns bad. He’s a tease. Sam makes stupid, selfish decisions and leaves Jory alone to fend for himself. Annoying! Grrrrr….But, together? Sheesh…so freaking sweet and loving and tender and beautiful and sexy. The undercover story: decentThe mob boss in love w/ Jory: annoyingThe new guy in love w/ Jory: boringThe ex-boyfriend in love w/ Jory: stalkervilleThe vacation in Hawaii: kinda funSam & Jory in Hawaii: loved itI do this…I have only myself to blame – I grab a book, hold on for dear life, and go mach 10 through the entire series…one after the other. If I had taken a break, I may not have been this…ummm…bored. Live and learn. Or maybe not learn…because I’m on to read book 6. Sam & Jory and their sickly sweetness are like crack.