susanylee

susanylee

Until Forever Comes - Cardeno C. I am CHARMED! This book is sweet, and romantic, and tender…and the BLOOD…so much BLOOD! Ha!I have to admit that I’ve never read a “shifter” book (ummm…let’s pretend I’ve never read Twilight, shall we?) and hadn’t even realized it was about werewolves and vampires. So, I can’t tell you if this is original or not, or if it’s true to “shifterdom” or not, or if it’s even got the right amount of action or not. All I can say is that I adored it! Ethan, the never-felt-right-in-his-pack shifter, is the sweetest thing EVER! I want to eat him up…like a cupcake! I loved him. He’s naïve and innocent, but knows what he wants, what he needs, what he’s due, and what’s his. Oh, and he’s little, but his prick is the size of his arm (the author’s words, not mine! :) )Miguel, the 400-year-old indestructible alpha vampire is the sexiest thing EVER! I want to eat him up…like a steak! I loved him. He’s strong and passionate, and he will do whatever it takes to protect his mate. *sigh* Oh, and he’s funny and this big huge guy isn’t afraid to bottom (the author’s story, not mine! :) )Their relationship had my heart all a-flutter and their insatiable appetites for each other had me breathing extra heavy. Sweet, sexy, and fun…highly reco’d for escapist-fare. Oh and though this is a book 2 in the series, it works as a standalone. I never read book 1 and I was not lost at all…Thanks to Dreamspinner Press for the ARC in exchange for an honest review.http://sidlove.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/release-day-review-until-forever-comes-by-cardeno-c/