susanylee

susanylee

Body and Soul  - Jordan Castillo Price Look, I'll keep this simple.I ADORE VICTOR BAYNE!!!!!Book 3 has Vic at his neurotic best. And getting to know him better with each book of this series is such a treat. Poor guy is traumatized and the accommodations he has to make in his life because of his "gift" of talking to dead people are exhausting. But, I'm bought in...totally invested in him...and I want to be there with him every step of the way...(What happened to you, Vic, at Camp Hell. I need to know...yet I'm scared to find out!)Jacob is one sexy-muthaf'er. He's not terribly interesting. He plays a totally secondary role. He's one of those "dirty talkers" (blech!). But, I just LOVE his devotion to Vic. And I love what he provides for Vic. He's solid and he'd do ANYTHING for Vic (threesome w/ Crash? Don't do it!) Their parts together in this book make me HAPPY!!!!Of the first 3 books, this one had the least prominent mystery plot, and I'm ok with that. I'm also REALLY ok that 100 new characters didn't muddy the waters in this one either. Keepin' it simple. I loved the househunting storyline and the treat of sitting through Thanksgiving dinner with Jacob's family! Fun, fluffy stuff...ya know, in the midst of all the blood and guts and bones of dead bodies...They're BOYFRIENDS...they're gonna COHABITATE! WAHOOOO!!!"He slipped his hand around the back of my neck and pulled me toward him for a kiss...'Why did he do that?' said Tiffany'Because he likes me.''But you're both boys.''Sometimes boys like each other that way.'..."...and thank god for that! :)Did I mention that I ADORE VICTOR BAYNE????!!!!