susanylee

susanylee

Sticks & Stones (Cut & Run Series)

Sticks & Stones - Abigail Roux, Madeleine Urban "REREAD WEEK" (Nov 24, 2012)Hmmm...nope. No less boring the second time around. I think this book took me all of 1 hour to read, that's how much I skimmed. Weakest of the series.New observation: I didn't appreciate Chester half as much as I should have. If I had known how much I'd come to lurve him, I would've paid more attention in this first introduction! Original rating: 3 starsReread rating: 3 stars**********************************ORIGINAL REVIEWTo be honest, I found this book kinda boring. And though I continue to love Ty and Zane and was warmed by their growing relationship, the book itself dragged on. There were some great tender moments between the two...but after awhile, I wanted to yell at them to stop being so scared and/or stubborn and just tell each other the truth of how they feel! Fans of the series will appreciate reading book 2, but might be surprised at how it was actually a lot more subtle than the very over-the-top-action-filled first book "Cut & Run".