susanylee

susanylee

Duty & Devotion (Faith, Love and Devotion)

Duty & Devotion (Faith, Love & Devotion, #3) - Tere Michaels Outraged!Someone clearly drugged me last night, tied me up, propped my eyelids open and FORCED me to read this book! That is the only explanation. There is no way, after having read book 1, would I have CHOSEN to read another book about Matt and Evan, right? *shit*…but I did…* Evan remains an ass.* Matt remains a pushover (though still charming).* I passed on book 2 so I wouldn’t have to read about Jim…so there was WAY too much Jim/Griffin in this book. (I don’t dislike Jim…I just don’t care about his story…but then again, I don’t really care about the Matt/Evan story either…go figure)* The kids remain a sore spot – like Evan’s only in this relationship because of them.* And the torment of the GFY plotline is OLD…get OVER it! Here’s what gets me REALLY REALLY angry: I will probably read book 4….just because I’m an idiot – no other explanation.WHY do I do this to myself?PS - I realize that this is a beloved series for many of you. But this is one of those times that I actually don't feel badly that I'm in the minority. I really just don't get the appeal...w/o apology...