susanylee

susanylee

Blind Faith

Blind Faith (Blind Faith #1) - N.R. Walker Check out my interview with the author N.R. Walker over at http://loveaffairwithanereader.blogspot.com/2013/03/susan-interview-connect-four-w-nr-walker.html3.5 starsSweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet...And because of this:1) I'm happy to overlook some of the flaws of the book 2) I'm certain more than 1/2 of you will roll your eyes at this book :)3) I'll probably reread it at some point4) I'll maintain my uber-sap status5) I really, really enjoyed this...Carter is a vet, new in town, good & kind & patient to the core. Isaac is a blind man, with a kick-ass guide dog, a sad/tragic past, a bit of a mean streak, but who just needs some lovin'. The pair of them...adorable. Oh...and some awesome dogs and a crude, but hysterical, best friend thrown in the mix...There was some over-the-top cheesiness in a few parts, some ridiculousness in others (you want me to believe Isaac can overcome loss to love Carter so easily but not overcome loss to love Brady so easily? Ummmm...), but all-in-all, this book left me smiling, my heart feeling warm and full, and my book-appetite satisfied.