susanylee

susanylee

Rock Me (Ross Siblings, #2)

Rock Me (Ross Siblings, #2) - Cherrie Lynn 2.5 starsI would consider giving this 3 stars because it's actually a decent read and the world of tattoo artists and heavy metal mosh pitters is new to me and interesting. Candace and Brian had a sweet attraction to each other (though, it bordered unhealthy (think 1-step down from "Beautiful Disaster") and it seemed almost solely based on sex time). Still, the 2 main reasons why I REFUSE to give this book a full 3 stars:THE GIRL HAS A FREAKING WATERBED! Are you SERIOUS? Who STILL has a WATERBED? No freaking person I konw has one and hasn't had one since the early '90s...tops. No way, nuh uh.AND...THE GIRL WEARS A SCRUNCHIE! I kid you not! Brian tells Candace to take her hair down and the book says she removes her SCRUNCHIE! I think SCRUNCHIES went out even before WATERBEDS! If I didn't know better (meaning, I don't know any man named Cherrie) I might have thought this was written by a man...that would be the only forgivable reason to include a WATERBED and a SCRUNCHIE!Sheesh.