susanylee

susanylee

Motorcycle Man (Dream Man, #4)

Motorcycle Man (Dream Man, #4) - Kristen Ashley What I loved about Motorcycle Man:1. Seeing things in color. *sigh*. That's some deeeeep stuff. (Her shampoo bottle is orange! *sigh*)2. The A-team making a plan come together in the end! (LOVED that last few chapters and having all the Dream Men (and Lee!) working and being badass together!)3. Next generation: like in Games of the Heart (Fin, Reecee, No), we have a next generation of alphas and loves stories brewing (Rush, Tabby, Shy). Looking forward to more of their stories next.4. Biker world: Definitely a mystery to me. But loved getting to know the brotherhood of Chaos.5. Rock Chick bonding: so good to have Gwen, Tess, Mara, Tyra, Elvira, and the supporting girls having their own sisterhood6. Tack's "sweet" moments...so, so, so good.7. BEST QUOTE EVER: Tack whispering to Tyra when she's sleeping "And into the darkness, to his sleeping woman, he whispered, “You don’t know this, baby, but some men have dream women too."" Are you kidding me? *swoooon*Again, you can't go wrong with a KA book. I'm still partial to a few others, namely because I didn't connect as much with Tyra and Tack as some other couples. But, I can appreciate, as I've read from Kristen Ashley's own musings of this book, the redemption of the bad boy (and I think Tack's probably the baddest of the bad) and his being able to soften and fall in love.Good stuff...