susanylee

susanylee

Hard Evidence (I-Team Series #2)

Hard Evidence - Pamela Clare The best moments of reading are when you finish the last word, put the book (e-reader) down, and let out a satisfied sigh, and walk away with a smile on your face. That's exactly what happened with Hard Evidence.I am in love w/ Pamela Clare's I-team series! In book 1, my love was all about Reece Sheridan...a true dream boat. In this, book 2, it was about the fantastic chemistry between Tessa and Julian and the (human trafficking) STORY that drew them together. I loved, loved, loved it.True, I sometimes get annoyed with books that have the female journalist lead who'll do anything for "the story" and the "readers' right to know". It's infuriating the bad behavior those excuses try and justify. And, I always roll my eyes when an author makes the male lead have a ponytail...it just doesn't do it for me. BUT...Tessa and Julian were SO GREAT together!Julian is SUCH a broken, but lovely hero!Tessa is such a spitfire and equal parts brave and vulnerable!AND...Welcome back, REECE SHERIDAN! Loved having him show up in this book. So good...