susanylee

susanylee

Indebted (The Premonition, #3)

Indebted (The Premonition, #3) - Amy A. Bartol 3.5 stars...The story is getting really good! Lots of new "types" of characters being introduced and I'm totally getting swept up into it. I especially like the very blurry line between good & evil among the supernatural beings. Alliances and betrayals make for a great story!What makes me frustrated about this book is Evie! I KNOW! I want to love her. In fact I've loved her in the past. But, she gets so annoying at times! Her need to always try and protect the ones she loves makes her act irrationally and impulsively and ultimately, I get sick of how much she ends up hurting Reed over and over again! And let's face it: Reed has proven that he can kick some serious arse, so her babying of him is grrrrrr!!!What redeems the book as a whole is the build-up to the looming war among the supernatural for Evie's (and Russel's) souls. AND, I also loved the fun/feisty/adorable time that Evie spent with the "fellas" (Gancanagh)...and Brennus, sexiest bad guy ever! :)Book 4 can not come out soon enough...