susanylee

susanylee

Double Time: Sinners on Tour

Double Time - Olivia Cunning 6 months ago - 0 stars; I used to scrunch my nose at the thought of reading anything M/M; I wouldn't have touched this book.3 months ago - 3.5 stars; I was dipping my toe in M/M but still devouring M/F, I would have enjoyed the "newness" this book had to offer and been curious about the exposure to the M/M/F dynamic. Present day - 2.5 stars; I'm fully entrenched in the M/M world. Most female leads drive me bonkers w/ their stupidity and the het sex is tame.I have to admit, I skimmed 70% of this book. I only got into the M/M scenes w/ Ethan and Trey (who I find both entirely scrumptious). But Reagan, though kinda cool in her tomboy ways in the beginning, starting to grate on me and I just was done w/ her. She got in the way.And the whole 3-some, not just for sex, but in love as well...I found to be ridiculous. And the bondage scene thrown in for good measure just made the book seem like it was trying to do too much. And, the 2 cocks in 1 hole situation...both w/o condoms...both filling her...what is this, a fairy tale? Not great. Not even good. Kinda ridiculous. Some decent M/M action though.