susanylee

susanylee

Interludes (In The Company of Shadows, #2.5)

Interludes (In The Company of Shadows, #2.5) -  Ais, Santino Hassell Me at the first 10% - "I HATE THIS BOOK SO MUCH"Me by the end - "I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH"And thus, my ICoS journey continues...I should say that I think Sonny & Ais are masters in laying out a series. Yes, the books can be long/dense/frustrating. But they took 1500 pages of intense reading to reel you in with Evenfall. They continued on with 1000 pages of torment and destruction in Afterimages. And then, after starting you off with a slap to the face just to make sure you’re still with them…they progress the story, with great satisfaction, and at such a perfect pace with Interludes.I loved this book. What a treat.Some of it was PAINFUL.Some of it was INTRIGUING.Some of it was BLISSFUL.Some of it was HILARIOUS.Some of it was INFURIATING.Some of it was TWISTED.Some of it was BEAUTIFUL.And ALL of it was FANTASTIC. And some of the BEST dialogue between characters in various scenes ever! (…oh…and VERMONT…*sigh* *happy face*…just sayin’)I wish it could end here…but alas, cliffhangers will not allow this…Ugh…onward to Fade. After book 3:Boyd – bearableHsin – Love…(no other word will do)Kassian – hmph…*rolling eyes*Emilio – pure comedyZach – let’s remove that stick up your ass, ok?Ivan – Bizzaro-Boyd was necessaryRyan – MINE!...mine, mine, MINE!