susanylee

susanylee

Breathe (Colorado Mountain, #4)

Breathe (Colorado Mountain, #4) - Kristen Ashley 4.5 starsAfter a marathon session, I'm done. Spent. Happy, In love. Gratitude...thank you Ms. Ashley, yet again, for doing it right.What I loved about "Breathe":*this book rewards the geek! (truly rewards the BSG, Supernatural, Star Wars fans)*Faye is frakin' awesome! Her cylon rant and then her darth vadar rant are the 2 best, most hysterical passages in books I've read in a LONG time! *Serenity...righteous! (I knew it! ...what a treat!)*"a mullet was one place no man or woman should ever go" -amen.*Chase is a snowboarder. I knew he would be. *Faye...the pretty, cute, sweet librarian...has a backbone. And she saved him*Wookieepedia. The best.*Jacob Decker*"You're my Aslan"*The title does this book justice...I had to remind myself to breathe on numerous occasions.*...and if for no other reason, I love this book because of CHASE F'ING KEATON!!!! I mean...c'mon! This is the most AMAZING man EVER! A true, true hero! And Faye held out for her hero!!!! "The best heroes always have scars". Oh, Chase, how I love thee.Ok, the book was a little long (which KA books typically are)...but this one dragged a tiny, tiny bit towards the end and the epilogue just felt...drawn out. But, all in all, it was delicious and I loved it.Team Lawman FOR LIFE! Chase Keaton...you're now on the mantel...right next to Mike Haines, Alec Colton, Mitch Lawson, and Hank Nightengale. That's my dream man posse right there! :)