susanylee

susanylee

He Completes Me (Home Series)

He Completes Me  - Cardeno C. Damn, this book blows Mary Calmes out of the water as far as fluff goes. I think there was maybe 1 (no 2) instances of possible angst due to misunderstandings/jealousy that lasted less than a paragraph. Whew. So, yes, it was sweet.But, it was also hot. Damn these boys could fuck like rabbits. Over and over and over again. Pages and pages and pages of sex. Bad thing? Not necessarily. But the book definitely could have been 50 pages shorter, in my opinion.Zach – he was such a dickwad in the beginning of the book with a HUGE chip on his shoulder. But the love of a good man really brought him around…and I mean REALLY…to the point you didn’t recognize his character any more by the end. What happened to his annoying sass? I didn’t miss it, but I was a little perplexed by the drastic change. But, for having to be in his head via 1st person POV, he’s kinda hysterical.Aaron – geez louise…there’s a sucker born every minute. Hello doormat. He let EVERYONE walk all over him gladly. The hard thing is…he’s so freaking likable. Ok, yes, maybe too much so. But, annoying kindness aside, I have a bit of a crush on him. He’s easy to love. But the ONE thing I just could NOT get past from the very beginning: this is the single worst case of INSTALOVE that I’ve ever read in a book and that alone made me want to scream “WTF? I’m supposed to believe this?” Yeah, for a book as long as this was, you’d think the author would’ve found a better way to write out this love story. Confusing and frustrating…All in all, not horrible. Like not love. Sweet & hot & entertaining enough. Terrible cover. Will consider reading on in the series…but not completely sold…