susanylee

susanylee

Knightmare (City Knight #2) (Pulp Friction)

Knightmare - T.A. Webb Interview with the author, T.A. Webb over at Love Affair with an e-ReaderOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!WTF just happened here?Let’s just start by saying: If you are NOT reading T.A. Webb’s books…you ARE MISSING OUT! He is a MUST read. Get on it!Yet again, Mr. Webb manages to pack crazy mystery, suspense, love, and emotion into this short novella and once again, leaves you breathless and rooting for the MC’s Ben and Marcus so HARD!!! The reader is put THROUGH THE RINGER and gets the FULL GAMUT of feelings…Anger.Betrayal.Brokenness.Hope.Desire.Fear.Trust.Love.Marcus…*sigh*…oh Marcus. I heart you so. And I love, love, love your CAPACITY to give and feel for Ben. And Ben...well, you got some making up to do, that's all I gots to say 'bout that. The addition of multiple other characters: bad guys, cops, doms, etc...got to be a bit confusing. But also added a lot of potential for future stories. If you can’t handle a cliffhanger, (which, to be honest, I typically can’t), there’s a doozy of one here. BUT, I would never ever tell anyone to wait to read either books 1 or 2. They’re just too good to miss out on. But, *clears throat*, Mr. Webb…ummm…can we get book 3 IMMEDIATELY… PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!