susanylee

susanylee

Capture & Surrender (Market Garden 5)

Capture & Surrender - L.A. Witt, Aleksandr Voinov 3.5 starsOk, YES...this is what I was looking for in this series at this point in the game. I loved Jared & Tristan and their very hot, but very short, stories. I, admittedly had some trouble with book 3 (If it Flies) and, because Aleks said I could (ha!), I skipped book 4. (Although, I think I will go back and read it...I'm not done w/ Nick & Spencer yet, I don't think). I just wasn't sure how many more hot shorts I would be into reading.Witt & Voinov change the game with this one. There's a real STORY here and Frank's and Stefan's building of their relationship was WORTH IT! I have such a soft spot for Frank. I'm so happy that Stefan proved to be a friend and a confidant and a lover. It was a battle...an emotional and heartfelt and painful and tender fight to get them to their HEA. But the real longing and need for each other among this coupling was intense and I was rooting for them to make it. And despite the heavy topics, the SEX was off the charts HOT...oh the gift! :) Really looking forward to the next installment now...I'm back on board. Is Raoul next? And...can we get more Tristan and Jared?