susanylee

susanylee

Frog

Frog - Mary Calmes I could read this book 10 times in a row and not get sick of it...the smile would NEVER leave my face!This was such a sweet, endearing, pleasant, heartwarming, tender, adorable, story. How can you go wrong with a cowboy and a doctor? How can you miss with 2 guys loving each other so dearly? How can you not love a family that supports their gay son and loves his partner? Weber Yates: Cowboy. 6'3", 170'ish lbs. Ginger. Great with kids, dogs, parents, and a man of respect and manners. Slightly unsure of himself. Stubborn. But, a "mountain"...wants to carry your burden. Affectionate and says some of the sweetest things.Cyrus Benning: Doctor (neurosurgeon). 6'1". 165'ish. Chestnut hair, brown eyes w/ gold flecks. Hard as nails and very serious...EXCEPT when he's around Cy...where he's reduced to a giggling hugger. Makes his parents proud. Isn't afraid to fight for Cy. Adorable when he's drunk.I mean...C'MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to be their wife...I'm totally fine w/ 2 husbands. Ok, if not, can I at least be their best girlfriend? Ok, yes, the end got to be a bit over-the-top cheesy, but not too drawn out. Only a couple cavities. :)DEFINITELY READ THIS BOOK if you're in the mood to be swept off your feet and feel like smiling for a few hours or more...PS - worst name for this book ever!