susanylee

susanylee

Too Stupid to Live (Romancelandia)

Too Stupid to Live - Anne Tenino I’ve been on a roll with books that are FUN and make me SMILE and SWOON.New-to-me author and a book I knew nothing about, a terrible title, and a meh cover. Here goes…LOVED IT.Sam & Ian are FANTASTIC together! Sam – young, gangly, sweet, unsure of himself, plain joe, reads romance novels (how much do we love him?), suffers from verbal regurgitation, obsessed with the nether-regions (how much do we love him?)Ian – newly out, gorgeous, buff, man-slut, looking for love if he can figure out what it is, emotionally broken, finds an odd obsession with SamThere is nothing original about the story line. Very little new about how this plays out. But, I just loved Sam and Ian. The characters ware fantastic and there are very few parts of this entire book that they’re not together…how awesome is that?...reading a story about a couple and they’re almost on every page together!!! Loved it.Sam is a hoot.Nik is a fun side character.Ian Is hot.And the rest…insignificant…and not entirely memorable.There are some annoying bit (do you have to call him “kiddo” every single time? And the other pet names have GOT to go.) But, other than that, the book is HOT in a kind of raunchy way (refreshing) and the strong couple allows you to overlook the bumps and just enjoy!