susanylee

susanylee

Home Work (Life Lessons, #3)

Home Work (Life Lessons, #3) - Kaje Harper I LOVE TONY & MAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Just when I knew I couldn’t take any more angst…Just when I knew I had to have a sweet love story…Just when I knew I wanted another wedding with 2 men in love……Kaje Harper’s 3rd book in the Life Lessons series, “Home Work”, released. I’m writing this with a smile on my face because how do you NOT enjoy reading about 2 people in love, figuring out life, and making it work the best they can? It’s been a journey for Tony & Mac (and us readers), but one that just feels so good…and feels like HOME.Mac’s fully out of the closet. The family is fully together.And Kaje Harper is fully hitting her stride with these characters.Don’t get me wrong, it’s not all rainbows and roses…there are some interesting twists and turns in this book. Like the previous books, these center mostly around Mac’s job as a Minnesota homicide detective. But, the story itself, in its entirety, feels like it’s wrapped up in a warm hug…and I loved it. Sure, it’s pure fluff…but it makes me happy!Can we get book 4…say…tomorrow? :)Thanks, Lenore, again...and as always…