susanylee

susanylee

Through These Eyes (Blind Faith, #2)

Through These Eyes (Blind Faith, #2) - N.R. Walker Check out my interview with the author N.R. Walker over at http://loveaffairwithanereader.blogspot.com/2013/03/susan-interview-connect-four-w-nr-walker.html4.5 starsDAH!!!!! I loved THIS BOOK! I was a fan of “Blind Faith”, book 1 in the series. NR Walker has fast become a must-read for me. Book 2, “Through These Eyes” is even better!!! Carter, our patient and adoring vet, is even more amazing. Isaac, our blind and stubborn teacher, is even more temperamental, but even more lovable in his vulnerability. And the reader is treated to their LOVE for each other growing even stronger and richer. And then shit hits the fan! And right as I’m settling into my dream mansion in BLISSVILLE, all hell breaks loose and I’m finding myself BAWLING and my heart BREAKING and I’m FREAKING OUT!!! IT HURT!!!!I won’t spoiler any of the details, but it’s no secret that NR Walker knows how to write a sweet HEA. This one was hard-earned, it was painful getting there, but THANK GOD she kept true to her strengths. I love Carter and Isaac. Dare I say it? I WANT MORE!!!!!