susanylee

susanylee

Homo Action Love Story!: A tall tale

Homo Action Love Story! A tall tale - Ben Monopoli 3.5 starsI write this review in 1st person present POV as the book is writtenIt feels like reading an instruction manual or a recipe card.This book IS: refreshing and fun and random and testosterone-filled and GFY and zilla cool.This book IS NOT: really a true romance and not 100% engaging and not consistent and not what I hoped for.Parts of it I love. Parts of it bore me. I have a blast at the beginning and the end.I skim the entire middle. Apparently, boys can fall out of love like *snap* that. Apparently, boys can fall in love like *snap* that. I think I will remember the premise of the story for a long time.I think I will forget every character’s name in a week.Being a professional paintball player sounds cool.Being a 24-year old rich hot horny narrator sounds annoying (at least in my head).It must be nice to only run into beautiful people. It must be zilla scary to run into pirates. Net/net, I like it. Overall, I do not love it.I do, however, recommend it. I think you will like it more than I do.