susanylee

susanylee

Rock Chick Rescue

Rock Chick Rescue - Kristen Ashley Argh.I like Jet, enough.I like Eddie, enough.But then, the book kept going and going and going. And I stopped liking Jet. She's too much trouble.I liked Eddie more. But having all his friends make a move on his woman was uncool.I wanted the never-ending story to end. It didn't.I wanted Jet to stop being such an idiot. She didn't.And through it all, I kept wondering when I missed the part that they actually fell for each other and had chemistry. And then it hit me, that part wasn't in the book!I give this, my least fav of all KA books, 3 stars (really 2.5 stars, now that I think of it) for this alone:Digging in deeper with some of our favorite characters from Rock Chick 1, and preparing us for the rest of the series. Vance, Mace, HANK (oh yes, *sigh*, HANK!). And hopefully Darius...and Ally. And more of Lee & Indy. That alone deserves 3 stars. (and Tex getting a woman of his own). And here's hoping Ada gets to star in her own book: "Rock Chick for the Silver-Haired Crew".The rest, I must say, was a disappointment.