susanylee

susanylee

Six Degrees of Separation (By Degrees, #2) - Taylor V. Donovan I love this series. It’s just SO GOOD at entertaining! After book 1, I was hooked on all the characters, and I gotta say, book 2 did not disappoint when it came to giving all the cast a little love. Mac and Sam – awwwww…it’s so good to see their relationship evolve. I admit that some of Sam’s antics and uncertainties got OLD and I wanted to knock some sense into him. But, when that man gives in…he totally gives in…and it’s beautiful and sweet. But this book also had the treat of all our favorites…our hottie NY FBI team and our hottie Houston restaurant/club owners all finding a little lovin’. AND FINALLY figuring out how everyone is interconnected…that felt like a *sigh*-inducing moment. 1 ¾ books of skirting around the concept of six degrees of separation was getting frustrating. But when the ‘aha’ moments started happening, I felt satisfied. Taylor V. Donovan continues on with the Leviticus murder mystery plot and it gets GOOD! As a lot of the pieces starting falling into place, I found myself screaming “Oh sh*t” on numerous occasions! There is some crazy stuff going on here! I’m dying to find out what happens next!And there’s the one thing I’m grouchy about: the story clearly isn’t over and knowing I’m done w/ a newly-released book 2 (meaning book 3 is gonna take awhile)…well…URGH! I want…I NEED more!